Thursday 17 February 2011

A Piece of Advice

Seriously, I haven't got time to go into how lacking in perception a certain person was today...  To be honest, I had expected better from this person.  My only advice is: if you see a girl who normally wears make-up and eccentric earrings suddenly wandering around with her hand on her tummy, hair in a mess, no make-up, no earrings and a tired, anaemic look in her eyes, you would do well not to ask too much of her.  It would serve you best not to badger her with unnecessary questions and requests.  It would even be a good idea to be nice to her.

I came THISCLOSE to snapping at said person.  And I don't even get that kind of PMT.  I get the unbearable, debilitating and excruciating pain kind.  So I'm simply going to try to survive tomorrow, not excel in it.  And I shall pray from the depths of my soul that the architect will have a warm spot on his sofa for me, or better still, in his arms, so that come what may, I can run away to another world by evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment