Tuesday 8 November 2011

Unwell

I am most certainly ill.  I tried to pretend I wasn't this morning, on the basis that if I dared say the words, "I'm feeling really unwell right now", it would surely seal my fate.  But I give in.  I admit it.  I had pain and emotional fluctuation last week, guilt from the lengths I went to to try to treat myself to get through ex-partner's birthday, and now I guess I'm paying for it all.  Or am I just cursed because I bit off the head of a vampire?  


(This one's intact, but the others didn't survive quite so long...)

Either way, trying to get through a splitting headache, aches all over, sinus pain and a sore throat is currently not easy.  And it's even less so when there are builders banging away at the walls next door and in the flat downstairs.  Please, tell me, what exactly is it that I am being punished for?  Whatever it is, I repent, I repent, I repent!  (Thrice declared - that must work, surely?)

No comments:

Post a Comment