Friday 10 June 2011

Another List

Things I wish I had or could do RIGHT NOW:

1) To not have to go to work in less than half an hour.
2) To not have to wait an hour and a half between finishing one meeting and conducting another, culminating in a long day so I don't get to finish early on a Friday.
3) Go on a shopping spree for summer dresses, delicious-smelling toiletries and creamy, shiny make-up and silly, frivolous accessories like hoop earrings and butterfly necklaces. 
4) To not have to think of the 'usefulness' of everything I read with an eye on good vocabulary for meetings.
5) A glass of some kind of exotic fruit juice mix with a straw and a colourful cocktail umbrella thing on it.
6) More energy.
7) Time to waste painting my toenails or something suitably superficial like that.
8) A Magnum ice cream.
9) A piano.

That's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment