Thursday 12 May 2011

Idyll

It's been a tough week.  This reminder of last Saturday's idyllic picnic spot (well, the view from it) is warming my soul and keeping me going though:



(It's a shame we didn't notice the clear heavy vehicle tyre tracks in the distance before we got all peacefully lain out on the blanket, but then it wouldn't have been as funny to have been disturbed by a whacking great lorry.)

By the way, does anyone want to donate me a camera? (I think the likelihood of getting any money back for my stolen mobile from the airline people is about as great as the likelihood of AV being the popular choice of the UK.)   It's just taking so much longer to get copies of photos from other people's cameras...everything's now at least a week behind.  (,,Ach jo".  Sigh.)

No comments:

Post a Comment